PRICE REDUCTION FROM E 210.000,- TO E 199.000,-!
A special opportunity to buy a huge renovated townhouse in Benaojan.
The townhouse is located at the end of the town, a quiet main street with little traffic and on walking distance to the heart of the center.
This 3-storey house has no garden, but offers a stunning panoramic views of the mountains and the rooftops of the houses in this beautiful town from the terrace on the first floor and from the huge open terrace on the top.
The house can be accessed directly from the street entering a hallway leading to the huge private garage with bathroom. From the hallway the house can be accessed by an impressive wooden stairway leading to the first and second floor.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms en-suite, a walk-in closet, a toilet, garage and is distributed as follows:
-entrance door with hallway which leads to the huge garage with bathroom.
- it could be used as an office or apartment/studio using the garage door as window and separate entrance door
-the garage has a tiled floor and in the ceiling professional lightning
-hallway leading to the living room connected with the bright dining room and open modern and fully equipped kitchen by two Moorish arches.
- gives access to a 12m2 terrace for unforgettable diners
- living room has a working fireplace
-on the other side, privately separated 2 double bedrooms with each a bathroom en-suite
- one of the bedrooms has a separate wooden walk-in closet.
- the kitchen leads to a storage room and a patio with stairs to the second floor terrace
- from the living room again an impressive wide Spanish flight of stairs leads to the second floor
-reaching the top of the second huge staircase, one enters the spacious hallway with a third bedroom, with own bathroom en-suite
- this floor benefits from a large open two-sided terracotta tiled terrace located on the front and sideway. From this roof top you can enjoy the best views from the house towards the Sierra Libar mountains.
-furthermore a storage room
Come and see this beautiful chance, you will be enchanted and never leave again!
This Andalusian village is one of the region's finest examples of Pueblos Blancos and nationally renowned for its sausage production. It has Moorish origins. The area is popular for rural tourism, and offers excellent walks, mountain views and potholing. Indeed, the lower part of the municipality runs into Grazalema Natural Park, with the valley dominated by the striking limestone peaks.
The most important fiesta is celebrating the arrival of the railway and the boom it sparked. The Verbena del Tren is an open-air event at the railway station at the end of July. At least 80 kilos of Benaojan sausage are laid out for partygoers and the sangria flows. Other fiestas are celebrated on the 25 April to San Marcos and on 7 October for the Virgin of Rosario. The famous Cueva del Gato (Cat Cave) is a few km from the village.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Near Transport
- Private Terrace
- Storage Room
- Utility Room